The Backroads Website!

The Backroads Website!
click here to enter

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jailee Baby!



Little Jailee came to visit the other night with her Lacy her Mom, Junior her Dad, Aunt Amanda and Grandma Cindy. Cindy and I work together at the hospital so I have heard many Jailee stories but this was my first opportunity to actually meet her. What a pretty baby! She has the most incredible blue eyes and was such a good baby too! I was so impressed, as I snapped away she was so content playing with the blocks, the little leaves that we put out or even just her own shoe (actually rumor has it that she has a bit of a shoe fetish!) Here are a couple from our indoor session, I can't wait until later this year when it isn't so hot and we can get outside and get some fun fall shots. Thanks Cindy for bringing your beautiful grand baby in to the studio, she is a doll!

No comments: