The Backroads Website!

The Backroads Website!
click here to enter

Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to my BFF!

!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONICA LEE WHITE BAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!
We moved from West Des Moines, Iowa to rural Missouri at the very end of my 5th grade year. Actually, we were only in class a couple of weeks before summer break but in that few weeks I met someone that would stay in my life forever. Monica White and I were pretty well inseparable once we met in junior high, along with the third of our trio Beverly Cutbirth. We spent hours planning our Veterinary careers and drawing out our stable where we were going to house our "hundreds" of horses and dogs that we planned on owning. We shared all the issues growing up that best friends do from first boyfriends, family issues, triumphs, failures and broken hearts. Through it all, even at times where we tended to do our own things, we all knew we had each other to fall back on for anything! Monica is now married to a wonderful man and the proud mother of 3 fabulous boys. She works for a hazardous waste company and runs herself crazy like the rest of us shuttling children from activity to activity and the last time I saw her, I still thought "Nick" was as beautiful as ever (I still think she looks like Angelina)! Best friends in life, the true ones anyway, are hard to come by and once you have that special relationship no matter how far apart you are physically, you know that they are just as close as the end of the phone or the drop of an e-mail and that is something that everyone deserves to have. Thank you Monica for being my special friend in life that has always been there through thick and thin. I love you and really hope you have the happiest of birthdays ever! Oh, and just so you know....Monica is the hottie in red at the bottom of the page, Bev is the cutie right next to her, and I of course was the photographer!!!

No comments: