The Backroads Website!

The Backroads Website!
click here to enter

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Meet Chelsey, the first Senior Rep for 2009





I had the privilege to meet Chelsey last fall when I did family portraits with Chelsey, her brother and cousins. I knew at that moment that I would love to get Chelsey for a senior representative this year and really get to focus on those stunning eyes of hers. I am so glad that she has signed on as my first Senior Rep this year and will be representing Backroads by Lynda at her school. Chelsey is very active in basketball and volleyball at Crane and I really look forward to getting some action shots this year of her "in action" on the court. Chelsey is already handing out cards at her school and I really appreciate all her hard work. If you are a Junior or Senior this year at Crane, go talk with Chelsey and see what Backroads by Lynda has to offer you in making your Senior pictures as unique and individual as you are. There will be more of Chelsey with her actual senior session coming later in the month..........stay tuned and keep watching the Backroads blog for Chelsey and others from your school who have traveled the Backroads.

No comments: