The Backroads Website!

The Backroads Website!
click here to enter

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Girls just want to have fun!







Last weekend I took a very needed break and visited Eureka Springs with 3 of my best girlfriends. Denise, Jenn and Michell are all portrait or wedding photographers from different areas that I have had the privilege of shooting with and learning from. Although it was a rest, great food and a lot of laughs, we also discussed different shooting techniques, equipment, different techniques in editing images and shooting styles. I am incorporating some of these new ideas in my editing now and plan to be able to offer some new looks at Backroads by Lynda this coming senior season. Be sure to check in from time to time and see some of the latest ideas and techniques in the area of portraiture. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy some of the fun images that we captured as we perused Eureka Springs. For a "hauntingly" good time, be sure to check out the Crescent hotel at http://www.crescent-hotel.com this is a beautiful venue with so much history. Ladies, thanks for the friendship and good times. I had a ball and can't wait until our next meetup!

1 comment:

Lisa Walsh said...

I'm jealous you got to hang with some photographers!

I really like this set of images. Very creative!