The Backroads Website!

The Backroads Website!
click here to enter

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Charlene & Weston were married!










My cousin Charlene and Weston Smith were married in a beautiful ceremony May 17th in Carthage, MO. Mike and I were so proud to be their photographers and be part of their very special day. The beautiful and traditional ceremony was held in the sanctuary of the church they both attend and where they both have been very active musically, it was full of family, friends and faith. I couldn't be more happy for you both and wish you a lifetime full of love and blessings. I love you both and am so happy that God has blessed you with each other!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

This blog could be more exciting if you can create another topic that everyone can relate on.

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

Anonymous said...

wala pulos imo blog.

Anonymous said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.