The Backroads Website!

The Backroads Website!
click here to enter

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Elizabeth's mini session






Today I met Elizabeth, a wonderfully sweet girl with a contagious smile and a senior at Ozark High school. Yes, she was quite a sport in the cold weather and we were able to get a few shots that she needed before we do her full senior session. Karol, Elizabeth's Mom and Cindy a friend of both of ours came along to help, thanks girls. We had to move fast in the cold, but I really think we were able to capture Elizabeth's natural beauty and here are a few of her images. Thanks Elizabeth, I can't wait to work with you again when it is a little warmer!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

wow! I love the last one!!

she's so pretty!

jamiekoppi said...

I love quick sessions. I like the pressure of making sure I get my shots quick! Your shots are great!

Denise said...

Amazing how you can get great shots in a short time. Good stuff!