The Backroads Website!

The Backroads Website!
click here to enter

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bigtime Bad blogger!

OK, I am a self admitted bad blogger. I am so far behind that I have yet to even begin posting all the shoots that occurred between October and mid January. OK, I think I can. I think I can. No, I know I can. I can get better that is. I will get better. Here we go. There is lots of catching up to do so lets get started. Over the next few weeks, come check in and we will be getting up some of the images captured through the rush of the fall shooting season and the Christmas holiday season as well as some new senior sessions too.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't wait until you have some more stuff posted. I love looking at your work!

jamiekoppi said...

I completely understand falling behind... it gets busy during the holidays. I look forward to seeing the images!!