The Backroads Website!

The Backroads Website!
click here to enter

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I need all of you to help!


Hi, if you are visiting the blog I would love your help. I have entered 2 pictures in a contest at a children's clothing company. One of the entries has made it into the top 12 and is up for voting on the owner of the company's blog page. The winner recieves a new Pettiskirt of their choice, this is where you come in, I would love your vote. If you like the Pettiskirts that I posted on an earlier post, please help me win another by going to http://www.scenesfromthewild.blogspot.com/ and vote for #1 (Petti's and ponies). It is a Valentine themed photo contest and the children must be in Pettiskirts. On the blog you will find so many pretty pictures of little girls in beautiful pettiskirts, maybe you can send me your comments on which new color you would like to see at Backroads by Lynda. Thanks to all of you who go out there and vote, I appreciate your help and hopefully will win another beautiful Pettiskirt from The Beloved Child for spring and summer pictures!

No comments: