The Backroads Website!

The Backroads Website!
click here to enter

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year from the Backroads!


Like most people, I find a new year full of new opportunities and possibilities, new ideas and new directions for Backroads. I have taken off some time for Christmas and feel very blessed to have been able to spend some time with my extended family. We had Christmas dinner together at Mom's house, got caught up on all the family members and what is new in every one's lives (including Ben and Shelly's exciting news of a new baby on the way and Charlene and Weston's upcoming wedding plans) and even spent one day right before Christmas at Silver Dollar City seeing all the beauty of the season! I promise to get some pictures up on the blog very soon. We also have a new addition (of the four legged kind of coarse!) and his name is Hank. He is a darling Australian Shepard/Border Collie pup that was given to us by Tate Tellier and his fiancee Marlissa..................you two have heard about paybacks I am sure! That's OK, I will be taking their wedding pictures later this year, hmmmmmmm wonder what kind of a wedding gift I can come up for them?!?


Well, with all the new possibilities of the year, it is time to get back to business and this year one of my "Backroads" New Year's resolutions is to get back to keeping the blog up to date. I have heard through the rumor mill, "hey, what's up with the blog. Not too much on last month", so here we go! I was so busy at the end of the year with Christmas pictures, Christmas cards, and 3 senior sessions that I just didn't sit down and blog. I have plenty of catching up to do on here and in the next few weeks I will be updating with some of the images that I captured in November and December............so stay tuned, there is a lot to come!


One of the new features that I am adding this year are video clips. I am adding one today with a few of the images that I captured at the Ozark Youth Wrestling Tournament. It was a well run tournament with many youth wrestlers from the area competing for medals in several different divisions. I thought some of their images would be the perfect thing for trying out the video clip. I am hoping this will be a fun new feature on the "Backroads blog" be sure and let me know what you think.


Well, I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas season and a very happy start to a new year. Check in often to see who is being featured on the blog, what events we are visiting and what specials and new offers we will be having.


Blessings,


Lynda

1 comment:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Hey! Look at that Christmas card!!! Woo Hoo!
I love your new addition! He's adorable!
Hope you have a great 2008!!!