The Backroads Website!

The Backroads Website!
click here to enter

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Before we left on vacation

I had the opportunity to work with some new faces and some that I have worked with before. I was busy trying to get their galleries up and didn't get them on the blog. So, without further delay meet Myra and Jeffrey, they were so cute together. They both had the most incredible blue eyes!



The Nanneman family. What a beautiful family and I was able to get some family shots and some of the boys playing.

We happened to catch Tony and Devin doing their thing in town. You guys were pretty impressive on your boards.



Dale, Desiree and Wyatt were so much fun to work with. I enjoyed being able to do some fun and artistic editing with their shots! Thanks guys!











Miss Emily, my favorite model!






These two are regular models for me. They are patient sisters willing to let me try new photography tricks on them. Looking pretty in yellow! Thanks girls and Mom.





My pretty little ballerina.






No comments: