The Backroads Website!

The Backroads Website!
click here to enter

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Super Secret Happy Mother's Day Shoot





We had so much fun with the secret Mother's Day shoot that we did with John and the Johnson boys. What Mom wouldn't be thrilled to get these smiling faces for Mother's Day? You guys were so much fun to work with and I can't believe how much effort John put into getting all the signs, T-shirts and foam fingers. A very special Happy Mother's day to Tina...hope your day is extra special and Happy Mother's day to all the Mom's keeping up with the blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so talented Lynda! I hope that all the husbands out there step up and have a Super Secret Shoot of their own!
I linked back to you on my blog so everyone could see your work!

RHS said...

What an absolutely awesome idea! I know this mom is going to be totally thrilled! I'm thrilled for her!! Great job, Lynda!!

Stacey J. said...

This is fantastic idea!

Bing said...

AWESOME idea and very well executed! You ROCK! (and so does that dad!)