The Backroads Website!

The Backroads Website!
click here to enter

Sunday, October 19, 2008

B-Ball Senior Lady Pirates '09



We had so much fun last Wednesday night when we got together in the Crane High School gym with Chelsey and Kenzie and shot their sports shots. We were able to capture the two of them both together and separate in their ball uniforms, in the locker-room and with the State trophy that they helped win last year when Crane High ended 4th in the state in basketball! You girls are just so much fun and I think you both had a good time too watching us try to get the shots we wanted while trying real hard not to tear up too much of our equipment in the process. Good luck this year ladies to both of you and the Lady Pirates!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Way cool!!

RHS said...

Very cool and creative shots, Lynda! I like them a lot!

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Oh my goodness! These shots are awesome!!!

Love the drama!

Becky Gregory Photography said...

Wow these are fantastic, I love the reflection in the second one.

Anonymous said...

These are phenomenal! Very edgy and very appropriate for seniors. If I were these girls I would be so in love with these!