The Backroads Website!

The Backroads Website!
click here to enter

Friday, September 26, 2008

Kayla ~ Willard






Kayla is a senior at Willard High School this year. Mike and I had the privilege of meeting with Kayla and her Mom a couple of weeks ago for her senior session. My camera LOVED Kayla and it was so much fun working with her and hard to know when to quit shooting. We were really getting some incredible images with her natural beauty and stunning eyes. Kayla was as beautiful on the inside as on the outside and made doing our job just plain fun!!! Thank you Kayla and Tracy for choosing Backroads by Lynda for this special time in your life. We wish you the best Kayla and have no-doubt that you will succeed at anything you choose in life. Have a great senior year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous girl!
I sooo love that first one!

Amy Benzenhafer said...

I love looking at these! You inspire me, girl!!!