The Backroads Website!

The Backroads Website!
click here to enter

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Cortney's fall previews!

.....................Hey.............Lilly.................we are over here!




I want to take the opportunity to thank Cortney for for allowing me to take some pictures of her and her 2 very special pets Stormy and Lilly. We had such a good time getting some unique images of Cortney doing more than just run of the mill portrait work. Cortney was so great to work with and I could have take pictures of her all day. She was willing to try anything suggested to get shots that really represent what location shooting is all about. Stormy and Lilly were beautiful animals and I was able to get some really nice pet portraits too, as long as we could position Lilly so she could see the geese that she desperately wanted to get! Hey Cortney, I still love the coat!!! Thanks for getting it out and letting me showcase it a little. We have some great shots to work with, I can't wait to show you more!

1 comment:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Love that chair!!! Beautiful pictures, Lynda!